Tuesday 26 March 2013

Shell Presents The ‘world’s Largest’ Illegal Oil Refinery In Photos!


Earlier this month, the Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSA) announced that thefts of crude oil threatens to outdo
2009 which was the worst year at the height of the insurgency by militants in the Niger Delta.

According to reports, there has been an increase in oil thieves sabotaging pipelines to steal more than a 10th of Nigeria’s daily production, so far this year, Shell and other oil companies have declared four forced majeures, a legal phrase that permits them to miss contracted deliveries
due to circumstances beyond their control.

“The situation in the last few weeks is unprecedented,” Shell Nigeria’s Managing Director Mutiu Sunmonu had said.

Recently Shell reportedly released these footage of illegal oil refinery business in real-time and the pictures were from a site in oil rich Bayelsa State where President Goodluck Jonathan is from.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Feel free to visit my weblog - best diet plans for women