Wednesday 23 January 2013

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor.


Dear Cossy Orjiakor,
I must write you because, I cannot endure it any more. This letter is not ridicule you, serves a communication between a loving brother to a wayward sister since you're an Igbo. I'm a feminist. I love women and I happened to be one of your biggest fans. I did hear of stories of you sleeping with a dog, making Indecency films or dancing Unclad in a club. I didn't believe such stories, all those are hustles and the bad belle people should kiss snake.

Cossy Orjiakor

Cossy, I know you've right to kind of life you so love to live, but sister this life of uploading unclad pictures of yours and public display of your huge 'properties' is alarming. We know you got them, but you not the only one around the world. Flaunting those 'properties' does not get you the desired attention, rather destroying your dignity as a woman. I don't know your plans because you're no more a girl rather a woman. Let's say, you were able to get married tomorrow with kids. What will your daughters think of you if any of them sees any of your unclad pictures? Yes, you deleted them, but someone out there was quick to download and archive them somewhere. The internet shouldn't be a place you tell how you were in the 'mood'. You can do that by whispering to a man and he will help you out.

Cossy, an Igbo proverb has it, 'A mad woman is not ashame when dancing Unclad at the market square, but her people'. I'm much ashamed. People talk badly about you and you call that popularity? You're too old to erect even a he-goat. Cossy, posterity will always tell.

Your loving brother,
Uchechukwu Obiakor.

No comments: